Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi Guys I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope we will all have a happy as well as a prosperous new year. I wanted to let you know of a business I have found to do from home its called Send Out Cards. Its a wonderful business that you can use for your personal life and also for your business. It helps you to stay in touch with family and friends, it can also help with follow up with clients in your business. You choose a card from our thousands of cars on our website you type in your message (even in your own handwriting)we stuff it, stamp it, and send it out for you. You can use this for just personal use or you can show sign up to share this with others. Pleas visit my websites at www.socreview.com/dru, or www.sendoutcards.com/watkins go to the banner on the top and click on set up a free gift account. A recording will come on and walk you through sending out a card. I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Cecily said...

How's the card business going? Sounds like a great way to earn some extra money! I'll check it out the next time I need to send out a card. (I'm pretty bad about it -- sending cards, that is. Lots of good intentions, poor follow through.) :-)