Sunday, November 9, 2008

Laundry Detergent

Can you believe it I have just gotten finished making my first 5 gallon bucket of homemade laundry detergent. I got the recipe off youtube from the christian homemaker. It was really easy and all the post I have read said it cleans really well. So if it all works out like I hope it does tomorrow at this time I should be washing some clothes with it. It is really very inexpensive to make and the hardest part is grinding the one bar of soap that you put into it other than that it was really easy. The duggars also have the recipe listed on their blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A low cost, green eco friendly, healthy natural way to make a homemade liquid laundry detergent is from soapberry which grows on the Chinaberry tree and has been used for thousands of years. It works very effectively.