Sunday, November 9, 2008

On Losing Weight

I need to lose some weight about 34 pds to be exact. It is all in my stomach area which is the bad place to have it. I do have high blood pressure, and the past spring I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Both the hypertension, and hypothyroidism run in my immediate family. I know at least the hypertension would get better if I lost some of my weight. I am also sugar sensitive I crave it justlike a drug addict craves his drug of choice. I am trying to once again go low carb and little to know sugar. I am still sneaking in some semisweet chocolate chips. Are they really bad? If any of you know of a more healthful way to lose weight please let me know I am wanting to incorporate more veggies and fruits into my diet, when I eat meat it is usually always low fat. Pray for me pray that the Lord would help me to make wiser choices in my eating. Pray I stick with it. I am not doing Adkins, Somersize, or South Beach just trying to incorporate the bottom line of these diets into my daily eating. I hope all of you have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Just wanted to check in and say Hi. I'm trying to lose weight too and found a great blog that is inspiring me. When you go to my blog, look to the right sidebar and you will see it. Hope this will help motivate you! We've got to stick together and help each other to keep making good food choices and exercising.