Friday, January 4, 2008

A New You in 2008

I have really been convicted the last year or so with becoming more feminine in my dress, speech, and also to become more modest. I believe we are to be set apart and different from the world. Yes, we do live in this world with all the wonders God has provided for us but this is not our home. I don't want to dress in the latest fashion and be a carbon copy of every other women out there. I want to be different. There is a part of me that is still pulled in by what this star is wearing or her tips on beauty ( I am a sucker for any beauty tip) I also am very interested in dressing the best way for my body type. I want to look nice for my husband but not necessarily trendy, or in a way that would draw attention to me or to parts of my body that should not be emphasized. I constantly have this war going on inside my head but I know ultimately I should dress to please God and my husband. There are definetly going to be some changes in me and in my family in 2008. What about you are you planning to implement some changes in your life for 2008?

No comments: