Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

I hope everyone has had a really good Sunday. It has been a little bit chillier today. My youngest son & I went for a walk around the neighborhood around 4:00p.m. and we felt like our faces were frozen from the cold wind. I had a good day at church to be honest I missed the service but I did go to Sunday School we are finishing up a study in the book of James. We talked about not judging people and how God is the ultimate judge. I am afraid that sometimes we as christians or at least me I know I have a tendency to judge others if they might not believe the same way I do or on a number of different issues. I am going to be saying some prayers that God would convict me when I do this and help me to be more accepting of the person. I am taking a dvd course on learning how to sew. I have sewn before but was only instructed a little bit and there always seems to be something that doesn't come out just right when I try to make garments. Our first assignment is to make a skirt with an elastic waiste all one piece. I cut it out today so maybe in the next couple of days I will have it complete. I made some white chili and cornbread for tonights dinner. I love to have soups on cool evenings. I hope everyone curls up and stays warm for the night. If there are any topics you would like to address please leave a comment. I hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

Hewy Nosleep said...

James is one of my favorite books. I don't care if Martin Luther wasn't a fan of it.