Saturday, February 9, 2008

Spiritual Gifts

I hope everyone has had a good week. My family had a good week but a hectic one. I have found some great new blogs on simple living, on organization, modesty, femininity alot of the things I am really interested in. If you search hard enough you can probably find a blog on just about any subject. I was at a meeting today at my church it was a small group of women but we are women on a mission we want to seek God and his will for this group and the Bible promises if we seek him he will be found. Praise the Lord he will be found. God is not ever hidden from us we just need to seek him with our whole hearts. I am also doing a precept Bible study on Tuesday's it is on our spiritual gifts. I so much enjoy precept studies and we are blessed at our church with Godly women who are willing to be used by God to facilitate these studies for us. We have so many things to be thankful for and our churches and the body of Christ that we are a part of is a major one. We all serve a part in the body what part do you feel. We are all called to be workers for God he has blessed each one of us with special gifts which are meant to be used in the body we all have a place and we are all just as important to God as someone else.
It is important for all of us to ask God to show us or reveal to us what spiritual gift we have so we know how to best serve God in our church body.
I hope everyone has a blessed week.

No comments: