Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Start of a New Week

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone had a wonderul Sunday. I hope you had a restful day a day to spend with your family. I am still looking for some type of job to do from home but I have decided not to dwell on it this week. I have a couple of friends who have given me some info on direct selling products. I hope to review it this week. I am hoping to be really focused on organizing this week so I think that I will start with reorganizing my kitchen. I seemed to get sidetracked really easily but I just have to stay focused. I will use one of the flyladies tips and just do it in 15 minute increments.
I really enjoyed church today we were studying about Gods grace in the church service and I don't think we will ever completly understand Gods grace what we have been given through that grace. I love my church, my pastor, my Sunday School class and all the friends I have in there. I love the way you can feel so much like a family when your fellowshiping with other christians. I hope you have a good Monday and I would love to hear from you.

No comments: